Infiniti Vehicle Purchase Program
- About VPP
- VPP Steps
- VPP Offer
- VPP Form
- VPP Answers
- Visit your preferred Infiniti Retailer
- When you arrive, let the Retailer Sales Manager know that you are a VPP customer
- Select a vehicle for a test drive
- Present your Claim ID and Driver's License along with one of the following:
- Current Paycheck Stub ($ amounts may be marked through)
- Business Card
- Company Issued Photo ID
- After choosing your vehicle, please review and sign the Infiniti Vehicle Purchase Program Claim Form
- VPP Prices are pre-negotiated and based on invoice
- Trade-in and financing are negotiable
- Documentation fees may vary by retailer
- Claim Codes expire within 90 days of activation
THE STEPS (INFINITI EMPLOYEES)
The Vehicle Purchase Program not only offers you an exceptional value, it simplifies the car-buying process. Simply create the VPP Claim Number, locate a dealership, and work with the Sales Manager to enjoy the feeling of driving a new Infiniti. See the 5 easy steps below for details.
- Just click The Form to begin the process to obtain a VPP Claim Number.
- You will be asked to provide your Name, Address, Telephone Number, Company Name, Employee Number (Infiniti Canada Inc. Employees only), and the type of vehicle that is intended to be purchased.
- If the Infiniti Canada Inc. Employee or Affiliate Company's eligible family member is intending to purchase a vehicle, the Infiniti Canada or Affiliate Employee must be prepared to provide the Purchaser's Name, Address and Telephone Number to obtain a Claim Number. This Claim Number will be provided to the Purchaser, along with a copy of the Infiniti Canada or Affiliate's acceptable ID (listed below) PRIOR to visiting the dealership.
- (Please note that the Infiniti Canada/Affiliate Employee does not need to be present during the sale.)
- Visit your local Infiniti dealership, ask for the Sales Manager, identifying yourself as a VPP customer and provide the VPP Claim Number.
- Provide the following identification to complete the deal:
Drivers License and one of the following forms of identification:
- Recent pay cheque stub within last 30 days (feel free to mark through salary information)
- Business Card identifying your Name and the Company Name
Security I.D. Badge with your Name, Company Name and Photo I.D.
If you want to know where a specific dealership is located, please visit Infiniti to locate the nearest Dealership.
Once you've selected your vehicle, the dealership will calculate your purchase price using the VPP Claim Form online.
You may contact VPP headquarters, if your Company does not appear under the Company Listing, when completing the Claim Form on-line or if you are having difficulty with this web site @ 1-800-299-4753 for further assistance.
Through the Vehicle Purchase Program (VPP), participants pay a non-negotiated price for Infiniti vehicles.
Below is the grid and eligibility information for the 3 plans available:
|Plan||Eligibility||Savings from Dealer Invoice||Additional Savings|
|Infiniti||VPP Admin Fee|
|A||Infiniti Employees & their Immediate & Extended Family, Retirees & their Spouse||Variable flat dollar amount based on model||100%|
|B||Dealership Employees & their Spouse & children; Employees
of Affiliates & their Spouse & children; Employment
Service/Contract Employees and their Spouse & Children
|C||Business Partners & their Spouse; Friends of Infiniti Employees||Paid by participant|
Plan C Variable Pricing Grid - Invoice administrative costs of:
New Pricing Effective 4/1/2015
|Infiniti VPP||Invoice administrative costs of:|
*Excludes (S5LG55) 1.6 S Manual Transmission Micra
Plan A and B Variable Pricing Grid
New Pricing Effective 4/1/2015
|Infiniti VPP||Plan A & B Discount Under Invoice|
*Excludes (S5LG55) 1.6 S Manual Transmission Micra
Eligibility Definitions :
|Immediate Family||An Infiniti employee's *spouse, parents (including in-laws),
children (including in-law, step and legally adopted), siblings
(including in-law, half and step). *Legally recognized as married or
common-law, same gender partners
|Extended Family||An Infiniti employee's grand-parents, aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, nephews|
|Friends||A Friend of an Infiniti Employee|
|Business Partners||Vendors providing goods or services directly to Infiniti; Canadian Football League (CFL) employees, players & cheerleaders|
|Dealerships||A Dealership employee & their Spouse & Children|
- Employees/Contractors eligible after 3 months of continued service
- Employees/Contractors are limited to an overall maximum 5 vehicle purchases per FY at Employee pricing level*
- *Approval for additional Plan C Fiscal Year purchases may be requested
- *Fiscal Year (FY) is April 1 to March 31
- Only residents of Canada and Infiniti dealers within Canada, are eligible to participate.
- Dealer Added options are at an additional cost. Special deals may apply for ASP (Added Security Plan).
Infiniti Vehicle Purchase Program: The Answers
Q. Is there a waiting period for new employees, contractors?
A. Yes. NCI employees and contractors are eligible for the VPP after 3 months of continued service.
Q. Are there maximums for how many cars I can buy in a year?
A. Yes. Employees / Contractors are limited to an overall maximum of 8
vehicle purchases per fiscal year. Purchases under Plan A are limited
to 2 per fiscal year. Once an employee or retiree has reached their Plan
A maximum, additional VPP sales will be at the Plan B rate. NCI's
fiscal year runs from April 1st to March 31st.
Q. I want to know how much the car I want will cost. How can I get a price quote?
A. VPP vehicle pricing can be obtained only through an
Infiniti dealership. When you present your VPP claim form, you are
entitled to see the invoice pricing of the vehicle you are intending to
Q. Now can I find out what my VPP discount will be?
A. VPP discounts are determined by Infiniti Canada and will change from
time to time. For full pricing information you must visit a
participating Infiniti dealership.
Q. What if I want to purchase accessories? Will I get a discount?
A. There is no pre-negotiated VPP price for dealer-installed
accessories. Prices for accessories are negotiable between you and the
dealership. Infiniti Canada Inc. employees should refer to the Employee
parts Purchase program for current information.
Q. How can I find out if incentives are being offered on the car I am interested in?
A. For information on current VPP incentives, click on the Incentives
Tab at the top of this page. Infiniti dealers will also be
able to provide current incentive information.
Q. Can the value of my trade-in be used to further reduce my purchase price?
A. No. The value of a trade-in can be used to pay for your vehicle
purchase but it cannot determine your purchase price. Your trade-in must
be handled as a transaction separate from the VPP price calculation.
Q. How do I finance a vehicle if I purchase or lease through the VPP?
A. You can work with the dealership to obtain financing through
Infiniti Financial Services (IFS) or you
can obtain financing on your own through a bank or credit union. If you
choose to finance through the dealership, normal credit standards apply.
Q. Can I lease a vehicle through the VPP?
A. Yes. If you lease through Infiniti Financial Services (IFS), a special incentive may apply.
Q. Can I buy a used car through the VPP?
A. No. Only unregistered new and Infiniti Canada demo vehicles are available.
Q. Who qualifies under the Vehicle Purchase Program?
A. Infiniti Canada Inc. & Affiliate Companies:
Plan A: ICI Employees & their Immediate Family; Retirees & their Spouses
Plan B: Employees of Affiliates & their Spouse & Children;
Employment Service/Contract Employees and their Spouse & Children
Plan C: Business Associates & their Spouses; NCI Employees Extended Family; Friends of Infiniti
Immediate Family: An NCI employee's *spouse, parents (including
in-laws), children (including in-law, step and legally adopted),
siblings (including in-law, half and step). *Legally recognized as
married or common-law, same gender partners
Extended Family: An NCI employee's grand-parents, aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, nephews
Friends: A friend of Infiniti
Business Associates: Vendors providing goods or services directly to ICI;
Infiniti Dealership direct employees & their
spouse; Canadian Football League (CFL) employees, players &
Note:Any time there is an issue regarding any person's status as a
family member or retiree, the default position will be to align
Corporate Vehicle's position with H.R. definitions.